This pictures was taken with the first group of elephants we found who kept snorting in our ear, or putting hats on and off our heads and just touching us with their trunks- so it was a bit hard to pose for a picture as you can see Kyle and Betty being a bit distracted from my photo shoot.
Then it was our turn... it was so hard to smile with that trunk blowing air on me and tickling me.
Now on to a different area where we could step back a bit and they didn't have to keep snorting in my ear!
Getting ready for bath time in the river before the show starts.
Show time is about an hour long. They play harmonicas, dance, stack up logs, play darts, play a pick-up sticks game and.....pose for pictures. I love the model in this one-- he's my favorite!!!
Off they go-- up into the hills.
Here they are coming back about 45 minutes later. After they met their conference team last night, they found out they all wanted to ride elephants- so they went to yet another elephant camp today. You can check in on their blog if you want to see more photos of elephants. Although, I'm not sure Betty will have a chance to sort pictures and blog about her trip until she gets back home next week. I think they have allot of activities to process and digest from their time in Thailand. 
Here they are coming back about 45 minutes later. After they met their conference team last night, they found out they all wanted to ride elephants- so they went to yet another elephant camp today. You can check in on their blog if you want to see more photos of elephants. Although, I'm not sure Betty will have a chance to sort pictures and blog about her trip until she gets back home next week. I think they have allot of activities to process and digest from their time in Thailand. 
These are definately our favorite pictures from their trip!! So fun! I just keep thinking over and over how amazing these experiences are for them!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being such fun hosts!