It's pretty exciting that there is a Lay's Potato Chips factory here--in fact, it's not too far down the road from us. They have the Original flavor that we are use to from home-- but also have added to their selection several different Thai flavors. Today I was at the store buying some chips and since my guests will be Thai, I decided to pick some of the Thai flavors. In case you can't read all the descriptions... here's the flavors that I chose today. - Thai Chili Paste
- Garlic Softshell Crab
- Hot Chili Squid
- Nori Seaweed
- Barbeque Spareribs
- Spicy Seafood
- SHOCK (that's the only English word on the package, but there's also lot of pictures of red peppers, several seafood's, and fire)
So... which one do you think would be your favorite? Seems that they really like their chips to have a seafood flavor, eh? A good example of "East meets West".
Hot Chili Squid - Yummy
ReplyDelete