I'm so glad that Dad got to come and visit us after mom died a few years ago because we have so many fun memories of his visit. As we continue to live and work here in Thailand, his visit left us with more reminders even here of how he enjoyed the Thai people and country.
I am also grateful for Mike, the amazing father of our four daughters. The way they love, honor and respect him speaks enough in itself. Even though they cannot be with their dad today, he no doubt knows they would love to spend the day with him. Thank-you Michael for being the best Daddy to our girls that they could ever ask for.
I took this picture of Mike last week in the highest building in Thailand as he was overlooking Bangkok. It is one of my new favorites.
oh i love this blog! glad to see y'all are doing well!
ReplyDelete